Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

i would love it but

for some reason i am not seeing any monsters in doom!!!!1 please tell me my problem

HOST HOST

good but

too many hackers make me wanna play it less :P

Madness Regent Madness Regent

pretty fun

good run and gun action mindhambes art adds to it and tom's skillfull programming makes it fun. 8/10 4/5 good twitch action

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

ZOMG

Tentacle rape joke!!! I love battle royale, and this is just as awesome. Thlly fun! you made another generic game! the characters are as cliche as they get, and the moves are cliche, and you have taken the worst part of turn based RPGS: fighting low level shrimp when you are a high level! And guess what? You made a good game! I could see a game like this on maybe xbla or psn network or wiiware! 10/10 and 5/5

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

ZOMFG

ATWHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Actually...

You know that actually wasnt bad! I mean the leaves are a bit distracting but it's still fun! Its got really cool graphics (the art direction is great) the gameplay is simple but fun its a platforming shooter reminiscent of Alien Hominid and Metal Slug
4.5/5
9/10

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

YAY!

I went through the entire Sonny, and was a bit dissapointed by the end. BUT.... IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED!!!!!11! YAY!! I love this game! Best flash rpg ever!! <3

Sonny Sonny

Amazing!

Most of the flash rpgs i played arent even that good but dude you made what is a console quality game! AND IN TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!

Marijuana Stand 3.0 Marijuana Stand 3.0